Starting the on the 16th of October the China Education Expo 2010 in Beijing will be part of a bigger expo spread all over China. In 2009 the expo had 15 national pavilions and some 540 overseas schools from 30 different countries. It attraced 68.000 visitors in 5 cities in China. This expo wil cover.
– National pavilions
– Regionally recognized overseas schools, colleges, and universities
– Regionally recognized overseas vocational education schools
– Regionally recognized overseas language training schools and institutions
– Governmental organizations
– Embassies and consulates
– Student services providers (banking, accommodations & airlines, etc.)
So if you looking for some good schools this is the perfect time with 6 cities spread all over China.
16-17 October – Beijing, China World Exhibition Hall, Beijing
19 October – Dalian , Furama Hotel Dalian
21 October – Xi’an, Shangri-La Hotel Xi’an
23-24 October – Shanghai, Shanghai East Asia Exhibition Hall
27 October – Chengdu, Kempinski Hotel Chengdu
30 October – Kunming, Empark Grand Hotel Kunming
If you wish to get more information please check the brochure below which should cover most, or visit their website at: http://www.chinaeducationexpo.com/english/index.shtml