default_maxxelli_blog

Supermarkets Wuhan

on August 16 | in Expat Life, Good Address, Useful address, Wuhan | by | with Comments Off on Supermarkets Wuhan

Supermarkets Wuhan

You can find 3 foreign supermarkets in Wuhan: Carrefour Wall-Mart and Charoen Pokphand Lotus.

Wall-Mart

Wal-Mart is an American company and operates in two locations in Wuhan. You will find food and non-food products there. Up to 95% of Wal-Mart’s sales are from local products, while the remaining 5% are from foreign imported products.

Locations:
No176, Minsheng road, Zhongshan avenue,Hankou district
Tel: 027-82959899

No18, Xudong crossing, Shopping mall downstairs,Wuchang district
Tel: 027-68898651 68898652

Carrefour

Carrefour has five stores in Wuhan.You can find food and non-food products there. Carrefour is originally from France, therefore there are also some imported products to be found.

Locations:
No687, Hanyang avenue,Hanyang district
Tel: 027-84614927

No244,Zhongshan avenue,Qiaokou district,
Tel: 027-85379920

No 937 ,Jianshe avenue, Jiangan district
Tel:027-82615557

No1, Zhongbei road(near the hongshan plaza)
Tel:027-87124539

No1025,4th district,Guanggu street,Luoyu road,Luxiang, East Lake High-tech Zone
Tel:027-87805678

Charoen Pokphand Lotus

Charoen Pokphand Lotus has three stores in Wuhan. You can find food and non-food products there. CP Group has become one of the biggest multinationals in the world as well as one of the wealthiest family-owned businesses in Thailand. Its business has expended into feeding, aquatic product, international trade, Oil, communication, real estate and retailing industries. EK-Chor-Lotus is its biggest retailing enterprise. It aims to introduce the most modern concept on retail shopping to China and to improve the life quality of people ultimately. Lotus Supercenter opened its first store in Bangkok, Thailand. First store in China was founded in Pudong New Area,Shanghai on 23rd June. At present, there are totally 17 stores in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Wuhan, and Guangzhou. Lotus is customers benefits oriented and also offers high quality products at lower price everyday.

Locations
No 439,Jianshe avenue,Qiaokou district
Tel: 027-82260505 027-83616611

No1 special,Wangxiao river road, Hankou, Jiangan district
Tel: 027-82260388 027-82260505

No572,Wuluo road,Wuchang diastrict
Tel: 027-59812931

related posts

Comments are closed.

« »